Monday, January 26, 2009

the more weed smoke i puff the more dangerous pt 2

...after that day i wanted to get better at it so people can stop beefing on me bout it.
this is about when people labeled me as a pothead. everyday after school. 68 park friends house back of 77 some where me and ryan smoking weed. getting higher and higher day by day. so one day its me ryan danny my then friend bianca and this nigga nez and a few other niggas in the back of oval. rolling up spliffs playin handball. so its about like 8 of us smoking like 4 blunts. niggas kept pushin me down saying ima newb and cant smoke soo i took one long as pull and when i let it out 10 seconds later it looked like a big ass storm cloud. niggas was stunned jaws touching the floor im only what like 14. shit is crazy. after that we were alll gone! home girl flipping feeling boxes on her knees holding her down from walking. i thought my brain weighed like 100 pounds and my brother danny was spazzing on the gate. idk if that bud was laced but it was good....

No comments: