Monday, January 26, 2009

the more weed smoke i puff the more dangerous pt 1

this blog is gonna be my journey of smoking weed.

it all started ona nice ass day. 8th grade, graduation practice first thing in the morning. 
ugh! my brother, ryan, invited me to chill with his then friends and smoke. so i didnt care, i was so used to seeing everyone after school smoke madd bud in the back of the building that it really didnt scare me. so we go to sals house. which was like 8 blocks from my junior high school. so we get there and already i smell the weed, this is when i get nervous. so we all sit on the couch, its me ryan rob(another ryans friend) sal and some guy thats sals friend which was like 21 at the time tryna hit on me. my brother told the deal so he fell back. so sal and my brother roll a blunt each and start to light one at a time. my stomach pretty much fell at this point. so the blunt comes around to me. i took a toke but let it out right away. they all started beastin on me "c;mon pussy! that was nothing" so i tried one more time and that shit hit me hard! i wasnt as high as i thought i would be but after a whole hour of token on spliffs we decided to head to school....

No comments: