Thursday, May 14, 2009

the month of may so far.

okay. so todays royahs b-day and i didnt even go to school to see her but i did get her a gift and wrote her a letter expressing my thought and feelings of our bond. lol uhmm my friend kiaras bday is next week friday the 22nd. shes going to a lounge and im excited cause ive never gone to one for grown folks (18 or older). my friend nicole from junior high might come with too. but heres my reason for this blog, lately me and edward has been having some relationship issues. and it really gets to me when hes sad and mad at me. i cant take it. but idk when i get mad i just cant come down from it till he comes and comfurts me. idk. ima stubborn person and so is lalo so its hard to get over it when we bump heads. we argue but im sure its not as much as him and his ex. i love him. i do, but sometimes i get confussed and idk what to do. idk what to say enymore and what actions to take cause it might always be the wrong one. :( it makes me sad.

No comments: