Friday, April 3, 2009

my opinion on....the extra pounds around nyc.

fat people ("they"); see if i wrote a satire about fat people for ms. DeJayne's id just be writing what i truly feel, sometimes. loll

so let me get this out already; seeing extremely heavy unhealthy people just makes me get chills. don't get me wrong there plenty of reasons why someone gets fat.

1.slow metabolism
2.eating problems away
3.greedy mother fuckers wanna eat everything

i mean; dont get me wrong i can be greedy too, fuck it i am.
but i mean, im greedy when im hungry im not greedy all the time! jeez.

now, let me talk about public wise; i hate when "they" see small seat space on the bus/train and still try to fit their fat asses, dont they know they are not gonna fit!!
ugh!!! i hate when they eat in public too, mostly when they eat like slobs!!!!
drooling everywhere slurping and having madd sauce/mayo or w.e all over their face.
man does that get me o.deee grossed out. usually i would watch someone eat if they eat funny or something but fat people just stare at me when i hate even alil ass candy bar in my hand or lollipop! lmao FEANS!


am i being a bitch? idk but this is just how i feel sometimes. i cant help it.

No comments: