Monday, January 26, 2009

the more weed smoke i puff the more dangerous pt 6

...SENIOR YEAR 09 (so far)

lalo &+ his psycho girl friend broke up after 2 years, and me and him begin to talk again. during our "break" of not being friends ive realized dramaticly how much ive missed him and liked and cared for him. but i never tried to shot it, i didnt like showin that soft side.

we talk, go out, get my lip done, and the next thing i know we go out! we date! we are a couple!
we started the 11.19, i know thats in 08 but that blog was done, so i threw it in this one.

my friends and i have drifted apart some what, but in a way im glad, fun times with mojitos but drama follows. they still cool no matter how many times they forget bout me and shit.
cathy still my homie and royah still my side ride. =]




& im still token that good ass bud, even with lalo! the boy who was so against now is in love with it. and im in love with him but ssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! hes not suppose to know. ;]

1 comment:

td said...

this post is adorable. hope you're doing okay this week. i'm thinking of you. xo, dj