Monday, January 26, 2009

Friends

friends. many people have different meaning for friends. 

me, my meaning is just someone who truly cares for you and is there for you no matter what.
thick and thin rain or snow dry or wet sun or clouds. What EVA! 

a ride or die bitch thats your homie.



alotta people have that. me, i question if i do or dont. i have some friends. saroyah used to me be best friend. but i changed her label a long time ago. we rarely talk and we NEVER hang out. she always "too busy" or her mom dont be lettin her go eny where. me and cathy be chilling. we devils together. we steal we smoke we drink we have funn together. she there for me to talk to. so her label changed as well. she a ride or die. royah a ride on the side, get me?

edward got me thinking the right way. if niggas dont put in the effort to chill with you and you do, FUCK EM. they oviously dont give a shit to chill or not. this happens alot with mojitos. they invite me once and thats it. but its cool. i have fun with edward. alotta fun. 

so im good with cathy and edward. im perfectly fine.

No comments: